OCONOMOWOC WRESTLING CLASS
Our professional instructors are educated in exercise & sports science, chiropractic care and medical care and understand how to safely incorporate strength and conditioning to complement and improve sports performance.
CrossFit classes consist of movements for strength building, skill development, and increasing metabolic conditioning. These classes will improve your overall strength, explosiveness, cardio endurance, speed and hip power.
CLASSES HELD MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY 12 TO 1 P.M.
$99 / month
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A TYPICAL CLASS
• A general warm up including dynamic moveme
• A movement specific warm up based on what the focus is that day.
• A strength and/or skill component. This could be back squat, inverted rows, deadlifts, push press, pull ups, ring rows, core work, etc.
• A WOD (Workout Of the Day) – this is our metabolic conditioning portion.
Some days it will be fast and intense (such as “finish this amount of reps and movements as fast and safely as you can”). Other days it will be long and require more grit to get through (you have 25 minutes to work and you have to get through as many reps as you can in that amount of time).
• Cool down. This will always include stretching and sometimes will include core or accessory work as well.